California Construction Law is written by an acknowledged expert in the field of California construction law. Sam Abdulaziz spent his entire career representing numerous trade associates and contractors in general law with particular attention to mechanics' lien and contractor's licensing. He was a senior partner with Abdulaziz, Grossbart, & Rudman, one of California's most experienced and successful law firms specializing in Construction Law.
The new 2015 Edition of California Construction Law clearly explains how recent legislation and case law affect a wide range of potential legal hazards, including:
- Recent changes in contract law
- OSHA requirements
- Lead paint rules
- Green building standards
- Construction waste and recycling
- Mechanic's liens
- Stop notices and payment bonds.
California Construction Law also covers new laws affecting:
- Environmental impact reporting
- Indemnification of public agencies by design professionals
- The ability of limited liability corporations to obtain contractors licenses
- Fraud detection and prevention
- And much more!
Any of these new laws could be a trap for the unwary! However, with the 2015 Edition of California Construction Law, you'll be able to safely navigate this legal minefield and collect the funds that you are legally owed.
This book is a must-have for contractors, subcontractors, and other professionals in the construction industry. Order yours today!