This "one-stop" resource identifies the significant changes that occurred between the 2003 and 2006 Editions of the International Plumbing Code®, the International Mechanical Code®, and the International Fuel Gas Code® so that users can comply with the requirements and implement the changes in a cost effective manner. A must- have for professionals who need to quickly understand Code updates in their particular profession, this outstanding resource provides the same level of knowledge as the International Code Council® (ICC) commentaries that readers have come to rely on, in one convenient location for plumbing, mechanical, and fuel gas applications. Not only does this format assist users in identifying the specific Code changes that have occurred in their professions, it also aids designers, Code officials, and installers in comparing the previous Code language to the new text, and most importantly, fosters an understanding of why the Code changed.
- Focuses squarely on those provisions that have special significance, are utilized frequently, or have had a change on the Code's application.
- Indicates old and new text together, section by section, to provide the clarification readers need for superior comprehension.
- Each change is accompanied by either a photograph or an illustration to assist and enhance the reader's understanding and application of the specific change.
- Simplifies transition to the new Code.
- Also useful as a valuable historical reference for years to come in reviewing how and when the Code has evolved.