Project Manager's Portable Handbook, Third Edition
Fully updated throughout, this hands-on guide gives you quick access to current information on project management concepts and practices. Project Manager's Portable Handbook offers concise, practical details on the fundamental knowledge, skills, and attitudes required to manage projects.
Written by world-renowned project management experts, this compact reference summarizes best practices for defining, designing, developing, and producing project results. Handy tables, charts, models, and callout boxes illustrate pertinent information in this essential on-the-job tool.
Easy-to-Find Project Management Topics:
- The discipline of project management
- Project organizational chart
- Alternative project applications
- The strategic context of projects
- Project leadership
- Project initiation and execution
- Project planning and control
- The project culture
- Improving project management