RS Means Facilities Construction Costs Book 2020
Release Date: 11/21/2019
The 2020 RS Means Facilities Construction Cost Data is devoted specifically to the needs of professionals responsible for the maintenance, construction and renovation of commercial, industrial, municipal, and institutional properties.
This reference provides immediate access to every imaginable cost associated with facilities construction and renovation, plus many common maintenance items - with more than 40,000 unit price line items.
This comprehensive guide includes:
- Thousands of unit prices not found in any other RS Means book including site work, fire protection systems, access flooring, magnetic card readers, plumbing fixtures, architectural equipment, conduit and cables, and selective demo
- Plumbing assembly pages for baths, kitchen sinks, lavatories, service sinks, showers, urinals, water coolers, and water closets
- A building assemblies cost section for a faster approach to pricing out facilities construction, and a square foot cost section to give you a quick order of magnitude costs
- A reference section that includes 90 reference tables, charts, estimating aids, and technical data to provide you with the depth of technical detail needed to estimate projects with precision and expertise
- City Cost Indexes for all zip code sectional centers in the U.S. and selected locations in Canada
If you price the cost of facilities, you'll refer to this comprehensive guide constantly. Order yours now!