California Contractors License Law & Reference Book 2020
The California Contractors License Law & Reference Book is a must-have resource for anyone interested in becoming licensed as a contractor in California. Created in conjunction with the California Contractors License Board, this is an exceptional resource.
The new edition includes the related laws and regulations required to obtain a contractors license, together with critical information on maintaining an existing license, managing a business, and a valuable list of additional resources. The publication also includes a comprehensive table of contents, a table of sections affected by new legislation, and an index.
- Becoming a California Licensed Contractor
- Your Existing License: Maintaining and Changing It
- Access to Information About Licensees
- Complaints and Citations
- Home Improvement
- Business Management
- Construction Standards and Safety Regulation
- State License Board Rules and Regulations
This is an essential reference for anyone who needs to know about contractor licensing requirements in the state of California!