This is the fully integrated custom code based on the 2003 International Plumbing Code.
The 2008 NYC Plumbing Code includes the 2008 New York City Administrative provisions, as well as:
- An Administration Section
- General Regulations
- Fixtures, Faucets, and Fixture Fittings
- Water Heaters
- Water Supply and Distribution
- Sanitary Drainage
- Indirect/Special Waste
- Traps, interceptors, and separators
- Storm Drainage
- Special Piping and Storage Systems
If you're installing plumbing within the City of New York and want it to pass inspection, you're going to need the New York City Plumbing Code.
Order your copy today!