This comprehensive ICC Fire Code includes regulations governing the safeguarding of life and property from all types of fire and explosion hazards.
Topics in the 2009 IFC include:
- General precautions against fire
- Emergency planning and preparedness
- Fire department access
- Fire hydrants
- Automatic sprinkler systems
- Fire alarm systems
- Hazardous materials storage and use
- Fire safety requirements for new and existing buildings and premises
For complete access to the rules and regulations of fire prevention, you need the 2009 International Fire Code.
Order your copy today!