Work to ensure electrical safety in homes with the 2014 NEC Pocket Guide to Residential Electrical Installations. Developed for electrical contractors and installers, the 2014 NEC Pocket Guide to Residential Electrical Installations has the requirements you need for projects in one-, two-, and multiple-family dwellings.
As with previous editions, the most frequently accessed provisions for homes are listed in the same order they're needed in a typical installation, so it's ideal for residential jobs. Reference the latest Code language from the 2014 NEC.
The Pocket Guide covers all types of tasks for electrical installation in homes:
- Temporary electrical power
- Service and feeder load calculations
- Panelboards and disconnects
- Overcurrent protection
- Boxes and enclosures
- Cables and raceways
- Wiring methods and conductors
- Branch circuits
- Plus scores of other applications
- Also includes conduit and tubing fill tables and many other time-saving features for the electrical field
The NEC has changed. Get this Pocket Guide and get equipped for electrical safety!