The 2015 International Building Code Study Companion is a comprehensive self-study guide for the requirements of the 2015 International Building Code. It addresses occupancy classification, types of construction, fire protection systems, fire-resistance-rated construction, means of egress, and more.
The Companion's 18 study sessions provide practical learning assignments and contain specific learning objectives, applicable code text and commentary, and a list of questions summarizing key points for study.
A 35-question quiz is provided at the end of each study session enabling users to test their knowledge of the material. An answer key indicates the correct response and reference for each of the 630 total questions.
- 60-question online quiz
- 18 study sessions
- 630 total study questions with answer key and code references
- Applicable code text and code clarification
- Helpful illustrations provide additional clarification of provisions
A great resource for the following Certification exams:
- Commercial Building Inspector
- Building Plans Examiner
- Certified Building Official
- Fire Inspector I
- Fire Inspector II
- Fire Plans Examiner