CODE ALERT! Purchase of the code includes free signup for a subscription to receive critical code updates and free access to videos, book excerpts and training resources.
The 2015 International Plumbing Code provides minimum regulations for plumbing facilities in terms of both performance and prescriptive objectives, and provides for the acceptance of new and innovative products, materials, and systems.
Important changes to the 2015 IPC include:
- Changes in public toilet facilities requirements
- New requirements for footbaths and head shampoo sinks
- Specific code changes to replacement water heater installations
- Changes in code regarding non-potable water fixtures, piping, and usage
- Revisions related to PVC pipe and fittings prior to solvent cementing
Avoid violations and order your 2015 International Plumbing Code today!