The Manual of Concrete Construction Volume 1 contains all of the ACI documents you need to answer your questions about code requirements, specifications, tolerances, concrete proportions, construction methods, evaluations of test results, and many more topics relevant to concrete construction.
Topics in this volume include:
- Tolerances for Concrete Construction and Materials and Commentary
- Concrete Construction Quality Systems in Conformance with ISO 9001
- Thermal Properties of Concrete and Masonry Systems
- Conducting a Visual Inspection of Concrete in Service
- Durable Concrete, Mass Concrete
- Thermal and Volume Change Effects on Cracking of Mass Concrete
- Evaluation of Concrete in Existing Massive Structures for Service Conditions
- Cooling and Insulating Systems for Mass Concrete
- Report on Roller-Compacted Mass Concrete
- Prediction of Creep, Shrinkage, and Temperature Effects in Concrete Structures
- Report on Factors Affecting Shrinkage and Creep of Hardened Concrete
The Manual of Concrete Construction Volume 1 contains many of the ACI documents you need to help you with concrete - especially concerns of shrinkage, admixtures, evaluation and repairing of cracks, prestressing steel and much more.
Order Volume 1 of the ACI Manual of Concrete Practice today!