The ACI Manual of Construction Practice Volume 2 contains all of the ACI documents you need to answer your questions about code requirements, specifications, tolerances, concrete proportions, construction methods, evaluations of test results, and many more topics relevant to concrete construction.
Topics in this volume include:
- Nondestructive Test Methods for Evaluation of Concrete in Structures
- Controlled Low-Strength Materials
- Soil Cement
- Early-Age Cracking: Causes, Measurement, and Mitigation
- Raw or Processed Natural Pozzolans in Concrete
- Use of Fly Ash and use of Silica Fume in Concrete
- Slag Cement in Concrete and Mortar
- Self-Consolidating Concrete
- Measurements of Workability and Rheology of Fresh Concrete
- Specifications for Structural Concrete
- Concrete Floor and Slab Construction
- Concrete Slabs that Receive Moisture-Sensitive Flooring Materials
- Cast-in-Place Architectural Concrete Practice
- Standard Specification for Cast-in-Place Architectural Concrete
The Manual of Concrete Construction Volume 2 contains many of the ACI documents you need to help you with concrete and concrete inspection.
Order Volume 2 of the ACI Manual of Concrete Practice today!