The Manual of Concrete Construction Volume 4 contains many of the ACI documents you need for nuclear power plants, hazardous containment, and monolithic concrete structures.
Topics in this volume include:
- Code Requirements for Nuclear Safety-Related Concrete Structures (ACI 349-13) and Commentary
- Reinforced Concrete Design for Thermal Effects on Nuclear Power Plant Structures
- Guide to the Concrete Capacity Design (CCD) Method-Embedment Design Examples
- Evaluation of Existing Nuclear Safety-Related Concrete Structures
- Code Requirements for Environmental Engineering Concrete Structures (ACI 350-06) and Commentary
- Tightness Testing of Environmental Engineering Concrete Containment Structures (ACI 350.1-10) and Commentary
- Concrete Structures for Containment of Hazardous Materials
- Seismic Design of Liquid-Containing Concrete Structures (ACI 350.3-06) and Commentary
- Design Considerations for Environmental Engineering Concrete Structures
Order Volume 4 of the ACI Manual of Concrete Practice today!