The ACI Manual of Concrete Practice is the most comprehensive concrete reference set available. It contains all of the widely used ACI concrete and masonry code requirements, specifications, guides and reports.
This complete eight volume set includes:
- Design of reinforced concrete and masonry structures
- Design and construction of floors on grade, pavements, and parking lots
- Specification writing
- Concrete mixture proportioning
- Concrete mixing, transporting, and placing
- Hot- and cold-weather concreting
- Inspection and testing
- Construction tolerances
- Repair, Renovation, and Rehabilitation
The MCP contains all of the ACI documents you need to answer your questions about code requirements, specifications, tolerances, concrete proportions, construction methods, evaluations of test results, and many more topics.
In fact, the MCP includes 240 of the most used documents on concrete technology. It includes the 2014 version of ACI's Building Code for Structural Concrete & Commentary (318-14), the most-used document on concrete technology.
The Complete ACI Manual of Concrete Practice also features:
- The largest, single source of concrete information in one set of books
- Seven parts, plus a separate index
- More than 240 documents
- Documents easier to locate because they're arranged in numerical order
- Developed to be comprehensive and authoritative
Order your complete set of 2017 ACI Manual of Concrete Practice today!