This reference provides invaluable techniques and tools for giving effective design and marketing presentations. Whether presenting yourself, your firm, or your own work, this book includes step-by-step instructions for planning, preparing, and delivering quality presentations, as well as tips, tricks, and shortcuts.
Learn how to:
- Make the most of your limited presentation time
- Engage a skeptical audience and prevent boredom
- Overcome tension
- Create a "stage presence"
- Manage multiple presenters
- Choose the best visual aids
- And much more!