The Architect's Square Foot Costbook puts right at your fingertips detailed and incredibly accurate square foot cost breakdowns for an extensive variety of actual building projects.
Tailored specifically to meet the needs of today's architects and their project teams, the 2020 Architect's Square Foot Costbook makes it easy to estimate the costs of both new construction as well as renovation and retrofit. It covers office buildings, mixed-use facilities, retail stores, athletic facilities, multi-family residential, civic and municipal buildings, schools, restaurants and much more.
This fully up-to-date costbook features:
- Cost data based on 65 actual projects -- not hypothetical models. And all costs have been expertly adjusted to 2019.
- Detailed square foot costs for each project -- all broken down by CSI Division and supported by a detailed narrative.
- Over 200 regional cost modifiers -- so you can make further adjustments to all costs based on your local area.
- Up-to-date material and installation costs -- for over 6,000 items used in construction.
No other publication makes cost estimating so easy!
Plus get a full year of Free* access to Simpl•Est Square Foot!
A $174 value, Simpl•Est Square Foot lets you search for projects similar to what you and your client are planning. You can drill down on projects that match foundation types, roof types, interior and exterior wall types ... you can also drill down on new projects, renovations, adaptive re-use projects and more! Then at the click of a mouse you can add, change or delete items to suit your project's specs. You can also change square foot size of the project and even the project's location. In a matter of minutes you'll be able to answer the question "How much will this project cost?"
* Please call Mon-Fri 9am-6pm eastern time to confirm your purchase and activate your access to Simpl•Est Square Foot.
By purchasing this book, you will also receive the 2021 Edition on a no-risk free trial basis.