Take charge of your marketing! Go beyond reactively answering requests for proposals; instead, position your firm to become a sought-after provider of professional services. You'll find not only new ways of thinking about marketing, but you'll also get the strategies and tools you need to put these concepts into practice.
Business Comes to the Expert helps you create a marketing plan, manage it on a daily basis, and drive business to your firm. You'll get results from the process outlined in Business Comes to the Expert by using a simple management tool -- the to-do list -- to develop tasks, identify responsible parties, set deadlines, and create agendas and milestones.
- Product or service: What are you selling?
- Market research: Marketing to whom?
- Assessment and analysis: Where are you now?
- Positioning your firm and your designers: How do you create the message?
- Goals: Where do you want to go?
- Tools: How best to deliver your message?
- Strategies: How will you get there?
- Staff: Who will do the work?
- The to-do list: What is the schedule?
- Budget: How much will it cost?
- Evaluation: How will you recognize success?
If you're looking for marketing to place your company high on the minds of potential customers -- this is your book!