Civil PE Practice Examination contains six 40-problem, multiple-choice exams consistent with the NCEES Civil PE exam's format and specifications. The morning breadth exam covers a variety of civil engineering topics. The five afternoon depth exams (construction; geotechnical; structural; transportation; and water resources and environmental) prepare you for the depth exam of your choice and provide additional practice for the morning exam subjects.
Consistent with the actual exam, the problems in Civil PE Practice Examination require an average of six minutes to solve. Enhance your time-management skills by taking each exam within the same four-hour time limit as the actual exam. Then, evaluate your performance using the six individual answer keys.
Comprehensive step-by-step solutions demonstrate accurate and efficient problem-solving approaches. Solutions also frequently refer to the codes and references adopted by NCEES to help you determine which resources you'll likely use on exam day.
Civil PE Practice Examination will help you to:
- Effectively familiarize yourself with the exam scope and format
- Quickly identify accurate and efficient problem-solving approaches
- Successfully connect relevant theory to exam-like problems
- Efficiently navigate through exam-adopted codes and standards
- Confidently solve problems under timed conditions