Designed to work hard for you, Code Check Complete has a tough outer case and lay-flat spiral binding perfectly suited to the job site. Detailed cross-referencing and 400-plus drawings address all of your code questions with up-to-date answers. Spot-on accuracy, on-site durability, all-in-one convenience!
Code Check Complete features:
- Addresses every essential building, electrical, mechanical and plumbing code requirement you're likely to encounter when building or remodeling
- Accurate, up-to-date information you can rely on
- Quick and easy access to the specific facts you seek
- Cross-referenced to the International Residential Code, Uniform Plumbing Code, Uniform Mechanical Code and National Electrical Code
- Quick-glance summaries alert you to important code changes
- Saves you wasted man hours and money because you'll avoid costly code error violations the first time
- Compiled by code-certified building/home inspectors and endorsed by the International Conference of Building Officials
- Spotlights life-safety issues behind the codes
- Made to take on site and stand up to months of use and abuse
A great value -- like four code guides in one, for one low price! If you've used the other flip charts of the Code Check series this reference is a compendium of them all -- on one hard-bound guide!