This new edition offers an up-to-date, practical guide to the craft of specifications writing, from correct terminology through product selection procedures.
- Reflects the latest AIA and CSI standards, including the current practices of the Engineers Joint Contract Documents Committee (EJCDC)
- Includes project-tested guidelines for creating specifications which offer advice on every aspect of a project
- Features a unique project manual checklist that reviews the entire specifications process
- Offers guidelines that help with all aspects of specifications writing, from correct terminology through product selection procedures
- Includes appendices loaded with useful tools like sample documents and forms
If you write specs, this book is guranteed to save you a lot of time and trouble!