Design-build is widely recognized as the most profitable method of project delivery for non-residential construction. Design-Build Project Delivery offers real-world examples and advice from a wide variety of industry experts on every aspect of design-build project delivery.
Complete with checklists and forms, this is the most practical and comprehensive resource on design-build project delivery available. Being able to offer the design-build method of project delivery is now a necessity for any professional involved in nonresidential construction.
Written by an author with more than four decades in the field and enriched by examples and advice from a wide variety of industry experts, Design-Build Project Delivery covers every essential aspect of the process -- from determining how, when, and where to use it, to proposals, bids, and contracts including the valuable checklists and forms.
Turn to the most practical and comprehensive resource on design-build for a thorough understanding of:
- The advantages and disadvantages of design-build: where, when, and how to use it
- Developing a design-build capability
- How to define roles and assemble a design-build team
- Marketing design-build services in the private and public sectors
- The cost-estimating process
- Contracts, bonding, and insurance issues
- Green buildings -- their time has come
- Project management methods
- The CM approach to design-build
- Building information modeling
Complete with practical, real-world techniques, and valuable case studies, Design-Build Project Delivery provides the hands-on guidance you need to stay competitive -- and profitable -- by offering design-build services.