This updated Seventh Edition of Electricity and Controls for HVAC-R provides essential information for electrical professionals to work effectively with all types of motors and control devices found in the heating and air-conditioning industry.
A comprehensive discussion of essential basic electricity and electrical circuits, along with numerous schematic diagrams and step-by-step troubleshooting procedures serve to better acquaint readers with all of the different types of circuits commonly encountered in the HVAC-R field.
Table of Contents:
- Part I: Basic Electricity
- Part II: Control Circuits
- Part III: Motors
- Part IV: Transformers
- Part V: Control Components
- Part VI: Troubleshooting Using Control Schematics
- Part VII: Ice Maker and Refrigeration Controls
- Part VIII: Solid-State Devices
- Part IX: Solid-State Controls
If your looking for a reference to make clear exactly how HVAC systems are wired, this is the book you need!