As you know, square-foot costs can vary widely, making them difficult to use for estimating and budgeting. The 2018 ENR Square-Foot Costbook eliminates this problem by giving you costs that are based on actual projects, not hypothetical models.
This year's projects include:
- Storage buildings
- A theatre and studio arts building
- A boxing club
- A tennis center
- A YMCA
- A ministries center
- And different types of residences
For each building project you get a detailed narrative with background information on the specific project. This lets you put the cost data into context and make appropriate adjustments to your own projections.
Developed in partnership with Design Cost Data and BNi Building News, this ready-reference costbook also features:
- Illustrations of each building type
- A guide to 5-year cost trends for key building materials
- Detailed unit-in-place costs for thousands of items, from asphalt and anchor bolts to vents and wall louvers
By purchasing this book, you will also receive the 2018 Edition on a no-risk free trial basis.
Stop guessing at square-foot costs with hypothetical models. Use the 2018 ENR Square Foot Costbook with real project data. Order yours now!