The standard reference work in engineering for over fifty years -- now updated and revised. The latest edition of Eshbach's Handbook of Engineering Fundamentals provides comprehensive coverage of major engineering subdivisions, including electronics, controls, fluids, and more, with special emphasis on mechanical engineering.
Chapters have been rewritten and revised to combine solid coverage of engineering fundamentals with up-to-date developments in the field since the publication of the previous edition.
The Handbook reflects the computer's growing role in engineering design, practice, and research:
- Provides new material on electromagnetics, circuit theory, and electronic applications
- Includes new material on computer electronics with orientation toward nonelectrical engineers
- Provides expanded coverage of computers and controls
- Includes aerospace engineering
Revisions acknowledge the universal use of the hand-held calculator:
- Omits traditional mathematical tables such as sines & cosines
- Includes up-to-date material on units, standards, and measurements
Eshbach's Handbook of Engineering Fundamentals provides engineers and students with a single source guide to engineering fundamentals and cutting edge engineering technology!