The most comprehensive book for the Computer-Based FE Civil Exam! The FE Civil Review Manual offers complete coverage of FE Civil exam knowledge areas and the relevant elements -- equations, figures, and tables from the NCEES FE Reference Handbook.
With 16 mini-exams to assess your grasp of the exam's knowledge areas, and concise explanations of thousands of equations and hundreds of figures and tables, the Review Manual contains everything you need to succeed on the FE Civil exam:
- The Review Manual organizes the Handbook elements logically, grouping related concepts that the Handbook has in disparate locations
- All Handbook elements are shown in blue for easy identification
- Equations, and their associated variations and values, are clearly presented
- Descriptions are succinct and supported by exam-like example problems, with step-by-step solutions to reinforce the theory and application of fundamental concepts
- Thousands of terms are indexed to facilitate cross-referencing
- This manual presents all pertinent material in a visually attractive and well laid out style
- There are plenty of drawings and diagrams
- Explanations are very thorough and should be easily understood by all - especially with the usual background included
- Basic concepts supporting the understanding of material are also presented before tackling the main concept
Entrust your FE exam preparation to PPI and get the power to pass the first time -- guaranteed!