This unique guide covers most remodeling plumbing repairs as well as how to plan and install plumbing for kitchen and bath additions.
Remodel Plumbing also covers:
- Who to design and plumb to code
- Common plumbing upgrades and alterations in kitchens, bathrooms, utility rooms, basements, and additions
- Challenges of working in tight spaces like bathrooms and utility rooms
- Selecting the right fittings, fixtures, and materials
- Completing expert alterations to a home's existing water supply, drain, and vent systems
With a special section on emergency plumbing repairs, the book enables readers to stop leaks, shut down water lines, and avoid major damage associated with plumbing malfunctions. Large, clear illustrations and drawings show how all aspects of the work are to be done.
If you're looking for a book to help you plum remodeling work, this is your title!