Transform the look of any kitchen or bath. Nothing changes the look and function of a kitchen or bathroom - and adds significantly to the value of a home like new cabinets and countertops. But mistakes can be costly. So, do yourself a favor, get a copy of For Pros By Pros: Cabinets, Vanities, and Countertops and arm yourself with the best information possible.
Here's the secret: cabinets and vanities are surprisingly easy to build. And that's especially true when you have step-by-step guidance from working pros. The builder-tested techniques and methods in For Pros By Pros: Cabinets, Vanities, and Countertops show you how to accomplish all this and more.
With this book you will:
- Learn a fast, easy approach to making classic cabinets
- Refinish cabinets for a totally fresh new look
- Install traditional crown molding over kitchen cabinets
- Make raised panel doors on a tablesaw
- Turn a yard-sale bureau into a stylish bathroom vanity
- Cut a laminate countertop for a sink
- Tile a new backsplash for an updated look
- Make your own wood countertops
- And so much more!
The styles everyone wants - at prices anyone can afford. For a fraction of the cost to buy, you will learn to transform stock cabinets into high-quality, sturdy cabinets in a variety of styles including Shaker, slab, cottage, and classic. Easy-to-follow, complete instructions guarantee success even for a novice with only basic tools. More advanced construction techniques, from building a floating vanity to installing concrete countertops, are explored in detail.
Don’t hesitate - everything you need to do it yourself is here. Like all the how-to books in the For Pros by Pros series, Cabinets, Vanities, and Countertops is your foolproof guide to doing it yourself and getting pro-level results.