This new TAB Green Guru Guide is perfect for anyone interested in energy-efficient lighting. The book shows anyone using residential or commercial lighting how to implement upgrades to reduce energy costs while maintaining or even improving the quality of the lighting.
Green Lighting includes methods for calculating payback and return on investment, and a complete source for energy-efficient products available worldwide. Methods for calculating return on investment, plus recommended sources for energy-efficient products, are included in this practical resource.
Green Lighting covers:
- Color temperature measurements
- In-depth details on the differences between LEDs and CFLs
- How utilities bill for electricity usage
- Comparing wattage and determining energy savings
- ENERGY STAR ratings
- Purchasing appropriate bulbs, fixtures, and sensors
- Developing a comprehensive green lighting plan for your entire home, office, or commercial environment
- Incandescent, halogen, and gas-discharge lighting
- Solar and next-generation lighting