The 2014 Cumulative Supplement to the Standard Specifications for Public Works Construction brings your 2012 Greenbook completely up-to-date through 2014.
This detailed supplement includes changes to:
- Compressive strength of concrete piles
- Specifications on geosynthetic paving materials
- New approved concrete mixes for pavement, curbs, gutters, walkways, and alley aprons
- New insurance requirements for contractors
- Requirements for working around survey markers
- And much more!
Standards change. To keep your 2012 Greenbook Standard Specifications for Public Works up-to-date, you need the 2014 Cumulative Supplement.
Order your 2014 Cumulative Supplement for the Greenbook now!