This practical manual describes the HVAC system design process step by step using photographs, drawings, and a discussion of pertinent design considerations for different types of HVAC components and systems. Photographs of HVAC components in their installed condition illustrate actual size and proper configuration.
Graphical representations of the components as they should appear on construction drawings are also included. Learn how to design HVAC systems accurately and efficiently from this detailed resource.
HVAC Design Sourcebook Covers:
- The design process
- HVAC load calculations
- Codes and standards
- Coordination with other design disciplines
- Piping, valves, and specialties
- Central plant equipment and design
- Air system equipment and design
- Piping and ductwork distribution systems
- Terminal equipment
- Noise and vibration control
- Automatic temperature controls
- Construction drawings