Emphasizing teamwork and critical thinking, this entry-level book helps you understand technical vocabulary and technologies while imparting the skills necessary to read schematic diagrams, apply problem-solving formulas, and follow troubleshooting processes.
Topics address all key fundamentals, including:
- Direct and alternating current
- Semiconductor devices
- Linear circuits
- Digital circuits
- Printed circuit board fabrication
- Test equipment
- And more!
Practical, job-based discussions delve into:
- Calculator applications
- Hazardous materials handling
- General safety protocols
- Using power and hand tools
- Electronics software
- Professional certifications
- And the many career options for technicians
Accompanied by a Lab Manual for hands-on practice, Introduction to Basic Electricity and Electronics Technology is available in a convenient eBook format and with a variety of interactive supplements designed to make learning easier.