Fully revised and updated, this essential reference enables you to compare development capacity options and costs for vacant and previously developed land in less time than it now takes to draw one option.
Land Development Calculations introduces the language of city design with 40 forecast models that predict the choices available to shelter human activity within limits. This expanded ability to compare options in a shorter time frame will lead to more informed leadership and investment.
This definitive volume offers:
- Interactive Tools and Techniques for Site Planning, Analysis, and Design
- 40 interactive forecast models on a CD-ROM that predict residential, nonresidential, and hybrid development alternatives from values entered in their design specification templates
- Case studies and context records, with photographs and plans, illustrating the application of development capacity evaluation to real-world issues
- Precise methods of expressing development options and strategies
- Accurate processes for defining strategic development decisions
- Consistent ability to convert decisions into prescriptions that achieve intended results
- A classification system for the built environment