This expansive guide provides information on membrane applications for wastewater treatment. Written by key experts in wastewater treatment and membrane system applications, the text grounds readers in theory and supplies in-depth coverage of practice.
Technologies for Tougher Standards covers:
- All applications of membrane systems for wastewater treatment
- Water reuse, potability, and upgraded environmental protection standards
- Meeting BNR (Biological Nutrient Removal) requirements
- Configuration of equipment and processes
- Process control parameters
- Sampling, analysis, and monitoring recommendations
- Troubleshooting guides to all processes
- Ongoing management of operations and equipment maintenance
The book focuses on achieving higher standards of water quality and provides comprehensive coverage of all types of systems and phases of operation, from system and equipment configurations to routine monitoring, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
For wastewater professionals striving to meet more-stringent treatment requirements, this manual is an invaluable asset!