Written by distinguished experts from countries around the world, Modeling of Asphalt Concrete presents in-depth coverage of materials, methods, and models used for asphalt pavements.
- State-of-the-art information on fundamental material properties and mechanisms affecting the performance of asphalt concrete
- New rheological testing and analysis techniques
- Constitutive models
- Performance prediction methodologies for asphalt concrete and asphalt pavements
Emphasis is placed on the modeling of asphalt mixes for specific geographic/climatic requirements. In light of America's crumbling infrastructure and our heavy usage of asphalt as a paving material, this timely reference is essential for the development of more-durable and cost-effective asphalt materials for both new construction and rehabilitation.
Harness the Latest Breakthroughs in Asphalt Concrete Technology:
- Asphalt Rheology
- Constitutive Models
- Stiffness Characterization
- Models for Low-Temperature Cracking
- Models for Fatigue Cracking and Moisture Damage
- Models for Rutting and Aging
If you're looking for in-depth coverage of concrete asphalt properties and methods, you need this book!