Modern Commercial Wiring covers everything you need to know about wiring including installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and design. This must have manual comes packed with the requirements and standards that need to be met and practiced in today’s wiring industry. All codes and standards are updated to reflect the current National Electrical Code. The guide was created with the intention of helping you learn more about wiring and includes different areas where you can research and apply the code in real life situations. The manual includes the following:
- Sections based on emergency power systems, hazardous locations, motor control and more!
- Updated references to the 2017 National Electrical Code.
- Brand new photos and illustrations created specifically for the 7th edition.
- Chapter organization to not only help the text to make sense, but to help you logically put the themes and topics together.
- New activities that bring the NEC standards and codes straight to your classroom or work-site.
This is a fantastic book for anyone who works in the electrical field. Whether in the office or on the job-site, you’re going to want this book with you on your next job
Table of Contents
- Electrical Fundamentals Review
- Electrical Prints, Specifications, and Codes
- Wiring Methods
- Boxes and Conduit Bodies
- Overcurrent Protection
- Service and Distribution
- Branch Circuits and Feeders
- Motor Controls
- Emergency Power
- Hazardous Locations
- Pools and Fountains
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting
About the authors: Harvey N. Holzman is a licensed Master Electrician and has worked in the industry for over 45 years. He has worked across many different states including Kansas, North Caolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, New York and Florida. He is an active member of several different electrician organizations and helps train them as well as work as an instructor or consultant.