Includes current labor and material prices for home improvement projects!
Take advantage of home improvement jobs you may never have bid on before -- by relying on the solid cost figures in the National Home Improvement Estimator. That's why so many home improvement contractors use this manual as their company price book.
You'll be able to quickly locate hard-to-find costs for:
- Structural repairs
- Deck repairs
- Window repair and replacement
- Door repair and replacement
- Wall and ceiling repairs
- Floor repair and replacement
- Kitchen and bathroom improvement prices
- And much more!
This cost estimator provides manhours for each job, recommended crew size, and the labor cost for the removal and installation work. Many assembly prices are included to help you speed your estimates, just add linear or square feet to complete the estimate.
Material prices are current, with location adjustment factors and free quarterly updates on the Web. Gives step-by-step instructions for the work, with helpful diagrams, and home improvement shortcuts and tips from an expert.
New prices included in this 2019 National Home Improvement Estimator:
- Smart home electrical management systems prices that comply with U.S. Green Building Council standards for energy-efficient upgrades
- LED lighting retrofit costs
- HEPA central air filtration retrofit costs
- Heat recovery ventilator central system retrofit costs
- Storm flood damage repair and prevention costs
- Mold and dry rot remediation costs
- Basement HVAC restoration costs
- Corrosion coating costs
- And much more!
Includes an estimating software download with an electronic version of the book, and National Estimator, a stand-alone Windows estimating program, plus an interactive multimedia tutorial that shows how to use the disk to compile home improvement cost estimates.
The 2019 National Home Improvement Estimator includes an estimating software download with an electronic version of the book, and National Estimator, a stand-alone Windows-based estimating program with FREE quarterly updates through the Web, plus an interactive multimedia tutorial that shows how to use the disk to compile home improvement cost estimates.
With the download you'll also find the Job Cost Wizard program which allows you to export your estimates into QuickBooks Pro for progressive billing and compare your actual costs with your estimated costs so you can see where you made (and lost) money. Requires Win XP or higher.