This four volume set includes the code-recognized National Design Specification (NDS) for Wood Construction (2018 Edition) with Commentary and Supplement: Design Values for Wood Construction. The 2018 Wood Design Package brings together all required elements for design of wood structures in one comprehensive document.
It includes design information and examples for:
- Wind and seismic conditions
- Structural glued laminated timber
- Structural-use panels
- Shear walls and diaphragms
- Poles and piles
- Tructural composite lumber
- Structural connections (nails, bolts, screws)
- Metal plate connected wood trusses
- Pre-engineered metal connectors
The Wood Design Package also includes the 2008 Special Design Provisions for Wind and Seismic (SDPWS) with Commentary and ASD/LRFD Manual for Engineered Wood Construction.