NFPA and the IAEI bring you up-to-code instantly with Analysis of Changes for the 2014 NEC. Be ready to apply Code-wide NEC changes with this illustrated electrical book from the field's leaders in electrical safety.
Hundreds of revisions in the 2014 NEC will have a direct impact on residential, commercial, and industrial installations -- including four first-time articles that expand Code coverage. Stay informed about the vital changes and expansions with this accurate, authoritative guide from the International Association of Electrical Inspectors (IAEI) and NFPA, the Code source.
Get "at a Glance" summaries for the 250 top revisions in the 2014 NEC. Learn about recent safety revisions for green energy systems, updates that improve worker protection, and much more!
This 2014 Edition includes:
- Coverage of first-time NEC articles, such as Low Voltage Direct Current Distribution Systems (Article 393), Fire Resistive Cable Systems (Article 728), and Energy Management Systems (Article 750)
- Full-color graphics clarify each revision and show how to apply it correctly on the job
- Details cover why the change was initiated and accepted
- Direct excerpts of 2014 NFPA 70: NEC text provide Code language
- A cross-reference to ROPs and ROCs facilitates research
Maximize your time and get up-to-code fast. Discover why so many electrical professionals rely on Analysis of Changes to help them advance to the latest edition of the National Electrical Code!