Make sure you're ready to apply new fire and life safety requirements right the first time with answers and solutions on demand in the 2009 NFPA 1 Handbook.
This complete source of expert Code support includes:
- The full 2009 NFPA 1 text
- Authoritative commentary with explanations of the rationale behind provisions plus examples of how to apply requirements in specific situations
- Hundreds of 2-color charts, tables, and illustrations plus 4-color photographs that clarify concepts
- A web address linking you to dozens of time-saving interactive forms, ordinances, and checklists
- Time-saving code and commentary indexes
- A handy guide on the inside front and back covers that details how to use all the Handbook features
Whether you're a code official, inspector, fire marshal, AHJ, facility manager, or anyone concerned with public safety, the 2009 NFPA 1 Handbook is your key to solid Code knowledge for increased public safety and job success!