Take the fast track to safety for rail systems. Stay up to code with NFPA 130: Standard for Fixed Guideway Transit and Passenger Rail Systems.
NFPA 130 specifies fire-protection and life-safety requirements for underground, surface, and elevated fixed guideway transit and passenger rail systems, including:
- Emergency ventilation systems
- Emergency procedures
- Communications and control systems
- Revised, consolidated and more consistent chapters on Stations and on Trainways
- A new chapter with guidance on locating electrical requirements
- Improvements to Annex C Means of Egress Calculations
Updated information for various definitions, interior finish requirements, and flammable/combustible liquids intrusion, NFPA 130 pertains to stations accommodating only passengers and employees of the fixed guideway transit and passenger rail systems and incidental occupancies in the stations.
To help safeguard the railways you oversee, order your copy today!