NFPA's new Automatic Sprinkler Systems for Residential Occupancies Handbook helps you reduce fire deaths in homes using NFPA 13D and NFPA 13R. Eight out of ten fire deaths occur in the home. Make the case for sprinklers and install them correctly with NFPA's 2013 Automatic Sprinkler Systems for Residential Occupancies Handbook.
- The complete texts of the 2013 Editions of NFPA 13D: Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems in One- and Two-Family Dwellings and Manufactured Homes and NFPA 13R: Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems in Low-Rise Residential Occupancies. Vertical rules alert you to new text and bullets note deletions.
- A wealth of new commentary that clarifies the intent and reasoning behind NFPA 13D's and NFPA 13R's requirements
- Full-color photos, graphics, and illustrations, with new drawings rendered in detail
- New FAQs from the AHJ's perspective
- Supplements written by experts such as James Golinveaux, Kathleen Almand, Marshall Klein, Kenneth Isman, and Victoria Valentine
- A new supplement on major changes for both NFPA 13D and NFPA 13R
- A new section devoted to NFPA's Sprinkler Initiative with research material and links to FM Global, Home Fire Sprinkler Coalition, and NFPA
- A QR code linking to the Fire Protection Research Foundation for residential sprinkler news
This one-stop source brings you fully up-to-date on sprinkler data, equipment cost-effectiveness, and the "hows and whys" behind sprinkler system compliance. If you work with home fire sprinkler systems, consult the most comprehensive and authoritative source of facts and advice.
Get the industry's most comprehensive source for information about fire sprinkler protection in homes; NFPA's 2013 Automatic Sprinkler Systems for Residential Occupancies Handbook!