Reduce the risk poised to your company and office with this incredible must-have handbook! The NFPA 25: ITM of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems Handbook is the manual you must have in your library for sprinkler maintenance and testing. Even the best systems need updates and check-ups. Don’t let this be difference between a crisis averted and a disaster in your company. This book is meant to be used in conjunction with the NFPA 25: Standard for the Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems.
The NFPA 25: ITM of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems Handbook is great for advice, explanations and examples on how you can comply with the standards set forth. Standards and codes are set in place for the safety of your company and the safety of your customers, especially when it comes to fire safety. Some of the features in this new edition are:
- Procedures on how to conduct a test
- A new features which includes ITM vs. Design Evaluation where you can find specific examples of how to determine whether or not something is in the scope of NFPA 25 (ITM) or out of scope (Design Evaluation)
- Updated frequently asked questions and their answers
- Samples for how to conduct inspections, testing, and maintenance
- Practical applications and explanations written by experts along with advice
- Added supplements expanded your knowledge on inspection roles and responsibilities, fire pump field data collection, analysis, and fire pump flow test analysis
For your reference and convenience the full text of the 2017 edition of NFPA 25: Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems is included. There are also more than 100 different full color photos, illustrations, and charts that are included to help you visualize and apply the teaching taught! You don’t want to delay in ordering your copy of this essential book.