The only complete guide to the 2012 National Fuel Gas Code, NFPA's 2012 National Fuel Gas Code Handbook is written by industry experts to provide the hands-on backup needed to avoid application errors and keep fuel gas piping, appliance, and venting jobs in compliance and on schedule.
This essential Code companion helps engineers, contractors, AHJs, designers, and architects do jobs right and improve productivity by providing:
- Authoritative commentary from industry leaders that provides application guidance and interpretation of National Fuel Gas Code requirements, including new rules for bonding of gas piping
- The entire 2012 NFPA 54 text for convenient reference
- FAQs that highlight vital aspects of gas safety -- things you can't afford to overlook
- Hundreds of two-color charts, illustrations, and drawings plus four-color photos not found in the National Fuel Gas Code covering state-of-the-art equipment and installations
- Seven helpful supplements that expand your expertise, including a first-time supplement comparing changes in the 2012 NFPA 54 with previous Code editions
Other topics addressed include fuel gas odorization, tech background for residential carbon monoxide responders, calculation worksheets, development of revised venting guidelines, and more. User-friendly features, such as end-sheets on how to use the Handbook; a list of figures, tables, and exhibits; and Code and commentary indexes streamline research and maximize your time.