With new and updated information, the 2017 edition of the NFPA 58 Liquefied Petroleum Gas Code 2017 Handbook is your go-to source for everything NFPA 58 related. The industry has changed and staying up-to-date and current is the best way of keeping you and your employees safe during installation processes and dealing with liquefied petroleum (LP)-Gas dangers. From new visuals to new information and advice this is the handbook you need to help prevent system leaks, failures, fires, tampering, and explosions. If this book isn’t on your bookshelf yet, you need to add it!
Some of the new additions are:
- Photos and illustrations that are created and checked to make sure you fully understand the NFPA 58 requirements and how they work together with NFPA 54.
- Vehicular transportation of LP-Gas
- Information and data to help you avoid potential accidents and keep your crew safe.
- LP-Gas equipment and appliances
- Sections on the evolution of the gas industry to help you expand what you know about NFPA 58.
- Construction, design, marketing, and inspection of refrigerated containers.
- Motor vehicles intended for over-the-road use or designed to transport passengers and are fueled by LP-Gas
- Complete and updated text of NFPA 58 LP-Gas Code.
- Installation of LP-Gas Systems including corrosion protection, vaporizer installation, and ignition source control
- Commentary and notes written by LP-Gas experts explaining the reasoning behind provisions.
- LP-Gas liquid transfer
- Commentary addressing hot air balloons, LP-Gas fueled vehicles, and other things that are covered in NFPA 58
- Definitions, general and NFPA official
- And much more!
So whether you are an enforcer, user, Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ), inspector, propane installer this is the book you need. NFPA 58 Liquefied Petroleum Gas Code 2017 Handbook will help you work more efficiently and improve your overall team safety!