The Project Resource Manual is the authoritative resource for the organization, preparation, use and interpretation of construction documents, encompassing the entire life cycle of a facility from conception through facility management.
Used universally throughout the construction industry, The Project Resource Manual is the ideal tool to help you:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the four project teams: owner, design, contractor, and supplier
- Determine the most appropriate project delivery method
- Understand the design process and product selection
- Prepare accurate and enforceable specifications applying the CSI/CSC's UniFormat, MasterFormat, SectionFormat, and PageFormat for clear, concise, correct, and complete contract documents
- Coordinate, interpret, and enforce contract documents
- Effectively administer construction contracts
- Improve communications among project participants
- Utilize project resources for effective facility management
- Plan for existing facility improvements and modifications
This Fifth Edition expands the scope of the manual to meet the requirements of all participants involved in a construction project in a stage-by-stage progression, including owners, A/Es, design-builders, contractors, construction managers, product representatives, financial institutions, regulatory authorities, attorneys, and facility managers.
Filled with helpful solutions, the new edition of this reference tool gives you a common language and system for organizing, standardizing, retrieving, communicating, and exchanging construction information in an effective and efficient way. Let The Project Resource Manual: CSI Manual of Practice help improve your company or practice today!