Answers all your questions about preparing competitive landscape construction estimates, with up-to-date cost estimates. RS Means Landscape Estimating Methods -- the best-selling reference for landscape contractors, designers, and facilities maintenance personnel -- is now updated with design trends and technologies.
- Step-by-step explanation of the estimating process -- including full sample estimate for a major landscape project -- updated with costs and the MasterFormat classification system
- Expanded and revised to address updated materials and methods, including new coverage on approaches to green building that save water, reduce maintenance costs, and provide other benefits to the facility
- Sample forms and worksheets that save you time and prevent errors
- Professional guidance on calculating and controlling equipment costs -- whether purchased or rented -- and how to apply them correctly to each job
- Assistance in planning and identifying maintenance costs
If you estimate the price of landscaping you need the practical tips in this unique reference. What you learn here can easily save you the price of the book on your next landscape estimate!