*PRE-ORDER NOW* Available late January
The 2018 RS Means Square Foot Cost Data book is a valuable, time-saving tool that gives you clear descriptions and illustrations of hundreds of residential, commercial, industrial, and institutional buildings.
For those preparing more detailed estimates, costs are broken down into "assemblies," component specifications, and costs. This fully illustrated section simplifies component identification and pricing.
The 2018 RS Means Square Foot Cost Data book contains:
- Reliable square foot costs for 75 "standard" structures
- The latest costs for over 6,000 building variations, modifications and "add-ons" – helps keep your estimate current and quickly price possible "extras" as details are ironed out
- The addition of costs for Internet and Telephone wiring and UPS (uninterruptible power supply) in appropriate models
- 2018 costs for over 6,500 in-place components that allow you to fine-tune system costs to reflect unique situations
- Location factors, arranged by zip code, for more than 900 different sites in the U.S. and Canada that make it easy to estimate accurately for your particular locale
- An A-Z Glossary that provides definitions of unfamiliar terms
Plus, with this all-new edition of RS Means Square Foot Cost Data you get:
- FREE RS Means Hotline - Personalized help in using RS Means cost data effectively in your estimating
- FREE email subscription to the RS Means quarterly update service online newsletter - A comprehensive report on market indicators and construction price trends