This is the first book that really explains how great companies like Lexus, UPS, JetBlue, and Enterprise Rent-A-Car get it right, delivering consistently high customer satisfaction and translating it into profitable growth.
They explain, for instance, how to:
- Understand the financial link between satisfaction and profits
- Turn customers who are simply "satisfied" into vocal advocates for your business
- Build a culture of customer satisfaction from the top down
- Empower frontline employees to do the right thing
- Use problem resolution as an opportunity to make new fans