Whenever a new National Electrical Code edition is released, thousands of busy electrical professionals trust Stallcup's Illustrated Code Changes to get them up-to-speed fast. Updated for 2008, this guide from renowned electrical expert and trainer James G. Stallcup facilitates smooth and accurate application of the requirements for safe electrical installations. Shorten your learning curve and stay up-to-code!
From new articles addressing emergency preparedness and public safety to revised provisions that reduce worker risks and correlate with NFPA 70E worker safety rules, Stallcup's provides the insights and facts you need to stay competitive and in compliance, including:
- Expert advice, calculations, and excerpts of actual 2008 and 2005 NEC text for all changes covered
- The detailed, full-color illustrations Stallcup's is renowned for industrywide -- plus color photographs new to this edition
- Tables with references to related Standards, such as OSHA, NEMA, API, and NFPA 70E: Electrical Safety in the Workplace
- Information on where to find background facts in NEC Reports on Proposals and Reports on Comments
- Analyses of three first-time articles that broaden the NEC's scope -- concerning Critical Operations Power Systems, Control Systems for Permanent Amusements, and Electrified Truck Parking Spaces