The NCEES (National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying) Civil PE (Professional Engineers) Exam is meant to be comprehensive and therefore hard to study for. Good thing you can get the Structural Depth Practice Exams for the Civil PE Exam 4th Edition. This must-have all inclusive guide includes two 40-problem exams for your practice. They are multiple choice tests that go in line with the NCEES Civil PE structural depth exam look and feel. The problems on average all take about 6 minutes to complete, which is just like the problem on the Civil PE exam. Each problem comes with a solution and an author commentary to make sure you know the best, fastest, and easiest way to solve the problems. This guide book is a must have comprehensive helper, and will make the hardest problems seem like the easiest. Don’t delay passing the test, make sure and get your copy today!
The codes and standards that are mentioned in this essential test helper are:
- National Design Specification for Wood Construction ASD/LRFD (NDS)
- International Building Code (IBC)
- Steel Construction Manual (AISC)
- AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specifications (ASSHTO)
- Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (ACI 318)
- Building Code Requirements and Specification for Masonry Structures (ACI 530/530.1)
- PCI Design Handbook: Precast and Prestressed Concrete (PCI)
- Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and Other Structures (ASCE/SE17)
- Safety and Health Regulations for Construction (OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926)
About the Author: Dr. James Giancaspro has co-authored more than 15 articles for journal publications and has written three books and 25 technical reports. He was awarded the James M. Robbins Excellence in Teaching Award from Chi Epsilon for the Southeastern United States in 2013. He is currently teaching at the University of Miami in South Florida as an Associate Professor of Civil Engineering.